Celery

Benefits of Celery

Celery is composed of 95% water, making it an excellent source of hydration. The other 5% of its composition is packed with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. Vitamin K, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Vitamin A, potassium, folate, phosphorus and magnesium are packed into each stalk. Celery provides dietary fiber, which helps with digestion and weight management. It benefits your skin and eyes as well as cognitive health. It can be eaten raw or cooked and contains no fat. One cup of chopped celery has only 16 calories. Celery seeds have healing properties as well. They can help fight bacterial infections and reduce inflammation. Celery helps prevent ulcers, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and liver disease. Start your day with a celery smoothie!​

Benefits & Effects of Celery

Vitamins & Nutrients found in Celery (Click for details)

arrow&v