In memory of Jonas Eaton, my Paternal 10th Great-Grandfather on the LEONARD branch.
- Compendium of American Genealogy, Vol. 1, by Frederick Virkus, p. 74. [Link]
- Dow, Ball, Eaton and allied families : a genealogical study with biographical notes, by American Historical Co., 1951, p. 351. [Link]
- Pioneers of Massachusetts, by C.H. Pope, p. 150.
- Suffolk Deeds, Vol. 1, folio 81.
- History of Reading, p. 63.
- Middlesex Probate Files #6,754.
- Lynn Vital Records, Vol II, p. 27.
- Reading Vital Records, p. 76-78, p. 329.
- Wakefield Vital Records, p. 278.
- Gravestone Records, Wakefield, Massachusetts.
- History Genealogical and Biographical of the Eaton Families, p. 282-283, by Nellie Molyneux, 1911.
- Annals of Warren, State of Maine, by Cyrus Eaton. 1851. [Link]
Genealogy is my hobby and the information provided here is a work in progress. I have loads of information to add and new finds are continually being discovered. If you have any corrections, additions, or comments to contribute, please use the comment box below. Visit the Latest Updates page to see when this Ancestor Profile page is updated.
Maps & Research Links:
Jonas was married to a woman named Grace.
Jonas Eaton & were the parents of my ancestor,
Records, photos, and memorabilia pertaining to the life of Jonas Eaton:
I chose AncestryDNA for my DNA test. You can get yours on Amazon and have it in your hands in a couple days! Click here!
Your tributes, comments, corrections and additions are welcome!
Please login to leave a comment. Then reload this page!