Updated: Jan 30, 2019
Wehr's Covered Bridge, located South Whitehall Township, Pennsylvania, is one of several historic wooden covered bridges in Lehigh Valley, allowing travelers to easily cross Jordan Creek. This three span Burr Truss bridge was built in 1841 and features a gable roof. Like all Pennsylvania's covered bridges, it is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
To see more interesting places, see the Places page.